Change SalesForce user login for workflow configuration

Options

We've got a SalesForce connector set up. I have a SmartSheet user login that has appropriate privileges to create and edit workflows that use the connector. I have previously been prompted to log in to SF and have successfully gotten data from SF into Smartsheet.

Now I want to FORGET that I've ever logged in to SF (I don't mind losing the workflows that I've previously created), and I want to be prompted to log in again. I want to lose the SF credentials that are currently associated with my SmartSheet account.

Can anyone advise on how to do this? I haven't found the magic buttons for this.

Answers

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Options

Hello @Dawn C

I see you have a Support Ticket already opened with regards to this. At this time, this is best routed to our Smartsheet Support team to get further assistance on.

Cheers!

Krissia

• Dawn C
    Dawn C ✭✭
    Options

Well...I got the question answered with some help from a very talented technical guy at SoftwareX.

It is not pretty.

We had to get a SALESFORCE Administrator to go in and remove the oauth API token from my SF account. Once this was done, the next time I attempted to do something with the SF connector in SmartSheet, I was prompted to login to SF, and I used the alternative credentials to do so.

Smartsheet Product/Dev Team: if you're listening...this is not good. Please see if there's something you can do about this. There should be a button of some kind on the SmartSheet UI that allows me to remove whatever credentials you've got cached for me, and start again. Also, please, I beg you, document it on your SF connector documentation page how to remove credentials (as per the above) in the current state.