Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Personal Workflow Automation Library that sheets can reference as needed

I'd like to be able to build my own library of workflow automation and be able to "apply" selected workflow automation directly from the Project Plan Smartsheet. Also be able to share my library with others in my account that they may include into their own library so they do not have to reinvent the wheel.

Advantages:

1) Allow me to select workflow automation from the Project Plan Smartsheet instead of having to rebuild the workflow(s).

2) I could build a Project Plan template and select the desired workflow automation(s) as default automation for every project that would be created from that template.

3) Instead of having to touch every workflow automation in every project plan, I can just edit the workflow automation in my library and the changes would be applied globally. Having to change workflow automation in 50 project plans is very laborious.

4) Allow users to share workflow automation to with colleagues.

3 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Haissam
    Haissam ✭✭✭

I am really looking forward to see this feature of Workflow Library in Smartsheet so that I can just implement the complex workflows to the new or existing projects by few clicks instead of recreating it all from scratc.

@Smartsheet Team, any updates?