Dashboard Graphs with many columns/Bars

Is there a way to have a select all or a drop down menu in the legend to allow for just 1 item to be seen in the graphs. I know currently you can click individually on each one to turn them off however it can take quite a bit of time when there are 15+ datasets. I have been looking through all of the widget settings but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is not, but it would be a great feature.

Feel free to browse the Product Ideas section (link at top of page). If someone has already submitted the idea, you can add your vote. If no one has submitted it yet, you can submit it yourself and allow others to add their votes.

I also suggest posting a link to the Idea here so that anyone else looking for the same thing can easily find and vote on it.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is not, but it would be a great feature.

Feel free to browse the Product Ideas section (link at top of page). If someone has already submitted the idea, you can add your vote. If no one has submitted it yet, you can submit it yourself and allow others to add their votes.

I also suggest posting a link to the Idea here so that anyone else looking for the same thing can easily find and vote on it.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com