Smartsheet account

Options

Team,

I have already had account in Smartsheet with internal active account, but unable to access my client account with control sheet reason my account linked with internal account. Can you please let me know how can i revoke my access from internal and get access from Client account.

Client granted access with same mail id, but linked to internal project, when i tried to connect with Control Center it is not allowing.

Please advise

Answers

• Jason Tarpinian
    Jason Tarpinian ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You should be able to access another account's Control Center programs no matter what license your email is under, you just need them to grant you the proper permissions in the "Edit Program Information" window below.

To be able to configure blueprints, you'll need to be listed as an Additional Lead, in order to simply provision projects, you just need to be listed as a Program User. Bonus note: if you are to configure their blueprint, you will also need admin access to the config sheet, which the Primary Lead will be able to locate by clicking on the link I circle in red below.

Jason Tarpinian - Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner