Complaints for Smartsheet

Hey community,

I have had an issue ongoing with Control Centre for 3 weeks now. The general helpdesk could not help and now the case has been escalated.

They haven't turned up to the meeting and they have not put a contact number in their email.

This is becoming very frustrating and it has already been disrupting work. Can anyone help? Is there a complaint/ further escalation process?

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi @Brucey

Thanks for bringing this to our attention; I'll check in with the Escalations team and ensure the link sent to you to join the meeting was the correct one for your session.

In the meantime, please do continue to follow-up on your ticket in the Support Portal. If your plan has purchased Standard or Pro Support, then you can also call in at any time to speak with someone over the phone.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Brucey
    Brucey Overachievers

Hi Genevieve,

Thanks for getting back. The Support person is emailing back but suddenly started calling me another name!

I waited to be let into the call and nothing happened but we have another scheduled.

I've never been made aware of the support packages, didn't realise we had to pay for IT help. I'll look into it if your escalation lines can't help?