Join us as we celebrate Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice 2023 🥳 Enter to win swag

Options

Comments

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni
    Options

Oh..... which favorite Smartsheet memory to pick?

I think it's a tie between my boss telling me she doesn't like me spending all this time in this "Smartsheet" thing.... (then within 6 months coming and asking me to build things in Smartsheet) 😃

and

My first Engage conference - in 2019 - where I learned so much and was so energized that I ended up skipping sessions so that I could sit down with my laptop and start updating sheets with the Index/Match formula I had just learned.

Or

Maybe it was becoming an Overachiever - which is awesome and one of my favorite things....❤️

Too many good Smartsheet memories to count......

• ValerieSD
    ValerieSD ✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite Smartsheet memory was my first "Ah ha!" moment. I clearly remember starting my first dashboard, and following online trainings to use reports, linked graphics, web content (like videos!!) and so much more. The standard dashboard came to life, and I did it!!

• Sherry Fox
    Sherry Fox ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow, that is a great memory!!!! I so wish I had the ability to be a part of Engage 2023. Hopefully soon I can attend.

Sherry Fox

Business System Data Analyst

Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical

EAP | Mobilizer | Automagician | Superstar | Community Champion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryfox/

• Sheryl P
    Sheryl P ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Relative to customer experience - I would say that the introduction of the Community was an excellent add to the help articles/training content Smartsheet publishes. The community takes the valuable help & learning content from a "basic" level to then discuss the more detailed nuances of our individual scenarios/details. I appreciate the many colleagues that consistently answer questions and provide assistance via the Community.

• eLIZo
    eLIZo ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite Smartsheet memory happens quite often everytime I post a question in the community. The high engagement means I often have a respond to my question within hours of posting helping me make progress quicker.

• svenu
    svenu ✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/18/23
    Options

Presenting my department dashboard to the VP :) Being an early adopter, I was anxious and prepped for it so many times. Thankfully, the meeting went well.

Regards

Sowmya

Regards

Sowmya Venugopal

CI Analyst II, Niagara Bottling

• Syed Muhafzal
    Syed Muhafzal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite Smartsheet memory was when I was invited to share my thoughts on a comparison of another product that I am certified in and Smartsheet - after using them for clients, in one of the user groups forum in Australia. It was great. Even talking about it makes me think, that Smartsheet has been great in some many aspects. Of course, when I get awesome community members responding to my question, and everyone was being kind and just so helpful!

• jan aelbrecht
    jan aelbrecht ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When we decide starting to work with Smartsheet we were able to help so many teams to automate mailings, form request ect. save a lot of time for those teams and we are able to keep track of every change.

keep on adding new features to the application that we post on the community.

the community is very helpfully

regards

• joelsmit94161
    joelsmit94161 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's hard to pin down a specific moment. However, if I had to generalize, it would be every time, one of my colleagues in my department asks me if I have a Smartsheet based solution to their problem. It makes me feel like an important member of the Team.

Just this summer, one of the supervisors said "We are going to keep you busy with coming up with new ways to use Smartsheet.

So far, I have built an inventory system with workflows, to keep track of our department swag. And a form that allows users to request travel, then later fill out their travel expenses.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oddly enough I've posted about the Smartsheet experience that has been my favorite so far.

Here's the story:

I received a Smartsheet t-shirt at the ENGAGE 2022 conference. Yesterday was the first time that I wore it. I left the house to pick up my kids from the YMCA (I didn't get out of the car), and we headed off to Five Guys for dinner.

I had only been out of the house for 10 minutes when we approached the restaurant door. I hold the door open for my family, and after they enter I see a man and a child walking towards the door (about 15 feet away). I decided to wait and hold the door for them.

As they walked through the door, the man stopped and said "You like Smartsheet?" Of course I was like "Yeah, I love it! You're familiar with Smartsheet? Do you use it?"

He answered yes, he uses it, and went on to tell me how they use it at their company. We exchanged our use cases, and went on our way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to my original post: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/96607/smartsheet-t-shirt-recognized-immediately-first-time-wearing-it#latest

• Kash
    Kash ✭✭✭
    Options

Favorite Smartsheet moment(s) are every time there is a new process flow requirement for automation or data reporting and after a series of challenges when finally the solution you wanted works just perfectly. There are of course many areas that could benefit from build in help guides and clearer system flows but challenge of setting it up keeps me going!

• Lisa Knizek
    Options

Oh I have 2 great memories!

1. The first smartsheet training I went to. I was a total fan girl during the training. I loved the platform and all it could do. I was so excited we would have a companywide product that allowed us to share project tasks!
    2. When I was highlighted by my business for already having digital workspaces created for our tier boards when Covid struck! My team was way ahead of everyone else who was still working from physical whiteboards. I'm still the person folks come to for dashboards!
  • Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

I think we need a "You like Smartsheeet?" pin now. 👏🏻 Love this story!

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Ray Lindstrom I'm honestly a little jealous. Smartsheet is pretty much non-existent in my small town. No one has ever heard of it, and I get A LOT of funny looks when I start rattling on about it. Haha.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/26/23
    Options

@Alison Clancy

I should have entered the sticker design competition with that! 😂

It really was a cool experience!

Looking forward to seeing you at ENGAGE again this year!