Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

1202122232426»

Comments

• Karen Webber
    Karen Webber ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm Karen, and I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. My Smartsheet journey began when our organisation needed a process fix and my boss suggested Smartsheet, as her previous organisation had used it. I love working with systems and creating better workflow, so I gave it a shot. Well, nearly seven years later not only does my team (Ops) use it extensively, but I have integrated Smartsheet into various processes across the organisation, and have several Smartsheet champions from other teams who asked for licenses and started using it after seeing how useful it is in other places!

I'm including a picture of my most useless Smartsheet collaborator (although here he is being most unhelpful with Miro - it's a trend).

• Hi there! I'm a project manager and have really been impressed with SS as a tool for all things PM related. I've gotten more and more interested in dashboards and getting a nice 360 view of the health of a project. I use SS to track projects, tasks, and to identify dependencies. Love the tool. Look forward to learning from the community!

• NRJW53
    NRJW53 ✭✭✭

Hello! My name is Noah and I am new to the Smartsheet community. I recently have received my Core Product certification and am working towards my Project Management certification.

I am a consultant who uses Smartsheet at a variety of clients. In my free time I love watching darts, football, and fishing.

• DVargas
    DVargas ✭✭

Hi everyone!

My name is Dylan and I am comin' at ya from New Jersey (at the Jersey shore, but not like the TV show). I work at Commvault in marketing operations where part of my role is dedicated to being a system admin for Smartsheet.

We implemented Smartsheet earlier this year and have been on a fast track to getting everyone up and running. I have been loving this community as I continue to soak up all there is to know about Smartsheet and how I can better our instance and make work more efficient for the team.

We have gotten the basics down and have even begun to dive into some additional features like data shuttle to help us level up. Looking forward to understanding where we can unlock more ways to improve through other functionality and connection to other systems where it makes sense.

Fun fact is that the majority of the photos on my phone are of my dog (see below)

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

• Alex Br
    Alex Br ✭✭

Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I work as a senior scientist in a medium sized pharmaceutical company, of which I work on one of their CDMO sites. As the role needs a decent amount of project management have been learning and attempting to implement Smartsheet in the process development department with not only the usual Gantt charts, but other inventory management ideas and more.

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭✭✭

it is wonderful to see so many new comunity members!! I’m Julia! Anytime y’all need a helping hand just holler!

PS take advantage ofthe Peer Connect Program!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hello, hello 👋

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourselves @Automationer, @Karen Webber, @Donald Aguirre, @AK_Snow, @NRJW53, @DVargas & @Alex Br. Welcome, and hope that you'll have a great time in the Community!

📌 Here's the PeerConnect Program @Julia L Rumburg mentioned — It's a great way to connect with other members! Check the last page to read about her cool experience meeting her peer in person recently. 😉

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Isis Taylor
    Isis Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭

@Karen Webber Wow, I didn't know Smartsheet had that far of a reach. Welcome.

Isis Taylor

Business Analyst Senior