Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

1212223242527»

Comments

• Hello,

My name is Charissa and I'm a transactional attorney in Washington State. I'm not as far along as many of you. I use Smartsheet to manage my transactional workload, and I'm actively working to get my team more engaged and working cooperatively to gain efficiencies. It's a work in progress —law firms are notoriously slow to change. I'm still trying to figure out all the ways that I know Smartsheet can help my team. That's why I'm here—to learn and grow! In my free time, I love spending time with my 2 young kids and significant other while outdoors in the beautiful PNW! Cheers!

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Charissa! Welcome to the Smartsheet squad! 👋

Don't sweat being "not as far along" - you're already a pioneer in your law firm! Wrangling legal work, two kids, AND championing Smartsheet? You're basically a superhero in comfy shoes. 🦸‍♀️⚖️

We're thrilled to have your energy here. Between conquering legal docs and exploring the PNW, you'll be a Smartsheet pro in no time.

Can't wait to see how you'll shake things up in your firm. Here's to learning, growing, and maybe sneaking in a few outdoor adventures between sheets (Smartsheets, that is)! 🌲📊

Cheers and happy Smartsheet-ing!

Consultant @ SoftwareX | Rumcastle Consulting

Check out our YouTube Channel

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Welcome to the Smartsheet Community @roxanne m, @Franke Santos, @Andy_B, @Mgriffith, @robinmarutiak, and @Somery442. Hope that you'll love it here, and don't hesitate to ask any questions, the entire Community is happy to help. 😄

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now