Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Arsineh
Arsineh Employee
edited 09/14/23 in Show & Tell

Hi there,

Get to know other members in the Community and take a minute to introduce yourself in the comments below. Feeling at a loss for words and need a little inspiration? Tell us where you’re from, your role, how you use or hope to use Smartsheet and a fun fact or two about yourself. (We love to learn about your interests and hobbies). Bonus points if you include a photo. 

I'll start, I'm Arsineh, I lead our Community team here at Smartsheet. Forms are among one of my favorite Smartsheet features. I live in California. I love to travel (and have visited nearly 30 countries). I'm a mom of two young girls and I'm terrible at keeping house plants alive.

Now it's your turn. Comment below. ⬇️

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA |Register now

Comments

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee

@SteyJ Really enjoyed reading this Jacob and getting to know you. Thanks for taking the time to share. Love hearing that the Community has had such a positive impact and how you're paying it forward.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA |Register now

• jswaney
    jswaney ✭✭

Hi! I am a program manager working at the University of Michigan. Go Blue! I am excited to be able to use Smartsheet and excited to start learning more every day about all the things we can benefit from using Smartsheet.