Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

@ray79th, in some cases we're able to transfer some badges, depending if you have access to the old email or not. You can submit this form so we can evaluate the case. :)

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi my name is Himali and currently I am student at San Diego State University. I am doing masters degree in Information Systems. I am happy to connect peers.

• Happy to be here, Smartsheet community!

Project Management consulting is what I do, and I am delighted to be surrounded by other talented strategic and technical consultants. We have some Smartsheet capabilities in-house, but always strive to expand our skill sets.

Joe Maloney, PM Strategic Consultant, PMP | joe.maloney@kolmegroup.com

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Happy to have you both in the Smartsheet Community @HShewale and @joe.maloney!

Hope you'll have a great time, and here's a cool way to connect with your peers. 😄

• Hi! My name is Stephanie Jalufka and I work at Education Service Center Region 13 in Texas. I use Smartsheet daily to track budgets and track requests from our team. Smartsheet helps to keep us organized. I love backpacking and traveling.

• Hi, Smartsheet Community!

My name is Vickie Shen, and I am a wife, mother, and K-Drama lover, and former educator. :)

I currently work as an Administrative Professional at a wealth management company. I use Smartsheet on a daily basis for recruiting, candidate tracking, onboarding, CRM management, scheduling, report organization, and so much more!

I recently received my Core Product Certification, and I hope to attend the Engage Seattle 2024 event in October!

• JessieD
    JessieD ✭✭

Life is hard enough; why not make it easier where we can, right? That's why I'm excited to get into Smartsheet. When my team has a project, it is broad and long so we need something to track all the small steps. We've used Excel Gannt charts in past projects and I'm just getting into Smartsheet for more automation and fewer conversations aboaut what's been done and still remains to be accomplished.

I joined the City of London in March 2023 and began my current position nearly a year ago (13 days from today). I have lived in London all my life and administrative support is my jam… I've been the oil keeping offices moving smoothly (providing admin support) for coming up on 20 years, in a variety of settings.

My family is small but we have big love; hubby and I love karaoke, travel, and going for walks (mostly with our dog Sammy).

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Welcome to the Smartsheet Community. 😄

@Stephanie Jalufka & @JessieD what are some of your favorite places that you've traveled to?

@Vickie Shen we would love to see you at Engage in Seattle this October!

• Jake.C
    Jake.C ✭✭

Hello all, nice to meet you! My name is jake and I am a resource manager and use both smartsheet and RM in my day to day work. When I am not resourcing you can find me doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at MGBJJ!! Very excited to be a part of the community and excited to hear all your great ideas!

• Hello, Everyone.

My name is Paul Woodward. I am the Digital Project and Innovation Manager for a large Food Company on the West Coast! I have been using Smartsheets since 2021 with my previous company. As I joined this company, they do not currently have a Program/Project Management Dept set up. As soon I walked through the door, my first initiative was to get Smartsheet Set up, so we can start getting this dept going~! So far so good~! I live in CA, and I have 3 Chihuahuas who are the BEST! I look forward to connecting with everyone!

• Hi, I'm Katy and I work at a nonprofit working to eradicate the Water Crisis! I'm located in Charleston, SC, USA.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hi @Jake.C, @Paul.Woodward, and @kditchfield 👋

Happy to have you as part of the Smartsheet Community, and really appreciate you sharing a bit about yourselves so we can get to know you!

And since Chihuahuas were mentioned, here's a recommendation for anyone who enjoys pet pictures. 🐶

• Thank you so much. Due to travel, I will have to miss Smartsheet Engage this year. I look forward to 2025

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hope you'll enjoy your travels @Paul.Woodward, and that we get to see you at ENGAGE next year. 😄

• alyssad
    alyssad ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm Alyssa. I'm originally from Australia but now work in Canada as the Market Planning Manager for a large QSR brand. I have been using smartsheet to optimize our processes and create innovative ways to work cross-functionally across our departments and ensure our team members are all following the same workflows. I also like to think my cat is an honourary smartsheet user with how much she watches me work! 😀