Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey, @John Shane 😃

Happy to have you in the Smartsheet Community, and it's awesome that your career has taken you to so many places!

What a fun coincidence that we got two woodworking enthusiasts on the same day, you and Carolyn who is teaching herself. Also, the food on the photo looks delicious, what is it called? 👀

• John Shane
    John Shane ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Rebeca S.

This was from one of my favorite places to go for a quick breakfast when we lived in Japan. It is called onigirazu. This one consists of seaweed, sushi rice, Spam, egg, and mustard greens. With a cup of coffee, it was a tasty breakfast.

The restaurant itself was tiny (only five stools), but it had a walk-up window right on the water--perfect for grabbing a quick bite before walking along the seawall.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@John Shane, sounds like a charming little spot, and a really nice breakfast! Now I'm determined to try this, I'll see if I can find it here, or make it myself. 😄

• John Shane
    John Shane ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Rebeca S.

Haven't found anything like it in my part of the country, but they are really easy to make!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@John Shane I'll definitely try making it then, thanks for the inspiration!

• jacquedale
    jacquedale ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi all,

I am Jacque Smith. I live in Arizona and work for MSR-FSR, a great company that has locations and team members world-wide.

95% of my job is developing solutions for my teams in Smartsheet. It is definitely challenging, but also fun, to development processes that not only support our teams globally, but ensure these solutions fall within the required perimeters of our clients.

We have increased our Smartsheet use exponentially during 2023 and the use and overall internal buy-in continues to grow.

I was fortunate enough to attend Engage 2023 in Seattle and it was a great experience. If you haven't attended, I highly recommend it.

I can't wait to see where 2024 takes us!

Jacque Smith

Project Controls, MSR-FSR

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Happy to have you in the Community, @jacquedale 👋

Love that you find developing solutions in Smartsheet fun, and that you got to attend ENGAGE! What was your favorite part?

• BarbaraHanville
    Options

Hi! I'm Barbara and I've been at my current job for three months working on creating much needed processes, and using Smartsheet to make those processes easy to follow and to update as needed. I used Smartsheet in my prior role, so step one was obtaining Smartsheet licenses here. I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, gardening and travelling. I'm a TCK (a Third Culture Kid) and lived overseas most of my childhood (prior to college).

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome to the Smartsheet Community @BarbaraHanville!

Happy to know that Smartsheet is helping you create those much needed, easy to follow processes. 😄 Any favorite destinations from the places you've visited?

• Shayam
    Options

Hello!!! I'm Shayam Sunder, living in India, Chennai. All excited to work on Smartsheet. I'm a Senior Technical Manager of around 18+ years of IT experience. I have been part of various enterprise projects across BFS, Logistics, Healthcare, etc. I like binge watching and researching on new technologies & tools. I love to do presentations. Attention to detail is one of my key strengths. I'm poor on keeping up a standard routine, ;) I sleep when I want and work as much as I want. Sometimes, just lazy on the couch in front of television for hours. I play Royal Match and Fishdom. Recently, my son has pulled me into Chess.com. Oh yeah, I live with my wife and 12yr old son. Recent member in our family "Cookie" beagle pup, she is adorable.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Happy to welcome you to the Community @Shayam 😄

Love that you research new technologies and tools, great practice! It's so exciting that you got a new pup, hope you and your family will have a lot of fun with Cookie. I'm sure she's super adorable! 🐶

• tay.ost.bei
    Options

Hi everyone! My name is Taylor. I work for University of Utah Health - Huntsman Mental Health Institute as a Project Manager. I have been using smartsheets for a few years, but recently became certified and am now getting our full PMO to use smartsheets as their tracking and project management software!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome to the Smartsheet Community @tay.ost.bei 👋

"I have been using smartsheets for a few years, but recently became certified and am now getting our full PMO to use smartsheets as their tracking and project management software!"

That's exciting, and congrats on getting certified! 😎

• Tammy Sutton
    Tammy Sutton ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello!!! I'm Tammy and I'm joining you from Valdosta, Georgia! In my professional life I'm a Project Manager and work remotely. I have my CSM, CSPO and I'm Epic Bridges certified as a developer. I'm working on my PMP for this year....fingers crossed!

Personal life, I have one son, he's 22 and a Marine #MoM #proudMarineMoM :) My significant other and I love to travel, play games, and we're about to start putting together Lego sets....wish us luck LOL

Photo is from 2023 Christmas markets in Germany. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Tammy Sutton, CSM, CSPO

Project Manager | MilkTracker

AngelEye Health

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-sutton/

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Tammy Sutton, welcome to the Community!

Wishing you luck with the Lego sets, but also super curious. Which set are you planning to put together first? 👀

This photo is so lovely, definitely have the Christmas Markets in Germany in my bucket list 😄