Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Control Center - Destination Sheet change dynamically in Copy/Move Row Automations

Options

I have a sheet in my blueprint that I want to copy rows from to another sheet in the same blueprint. When Control Center spins up projects, I want to be able to have the destination sheet change dynamically so that it's going to the selected sheet within the new project toolkit and not my original blueprint.

See this community post for more info/echoing of what I am looking for: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/94351/copy-a-row-automation-in-control-center

7 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Elliott Burk
    Options

Yes this is a MUST HAVE feature. We have over 350 workspaces and need to be able to have an "Archived" action plan list that can be checked off and moved to the Archive sheet. This will help to clean up the current action item sheet which can be 100+ completed items by the end of the year.

• Neil Egsgard
    Neil Egsgard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is needed to maintain trends for a changing project. I want to copy the project summary line to a Project History sheet so we can graph trends in earned variance for costs and schedule.

Neil