Quickbooks & SmartSheets

Can Smartsheet integrate with quickbooks?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tameka

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, but your options depend on what version of QB you have + what data you want to work with.

Can you elaborate?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Marcela
    Marcela Employee

Hello @Tameka

There is not a specific Smartsheet integration for Quickbooks, however,  if you're using Resource Management as well as Smartsheet you can export your data from Resource Management for use in QuickBooks (for PC desktop, only).

For more information about this topic you may want to review our Help Center article: Export to QuickBooks

Hope this helps!

Marcela.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Tameka
    Tameka ✭✭

@Andrée Starå

I am going to get Quickbooks for construction, the Plus plan. I want to ingrate reports with material cost, what what was charged to the customer, and profit, etc. Because I dont want to give my clients access to my quickbooks, however I want them to see the reports.