Forms Help!

Options

So I know that there is no way to align submissions with specific cells, but has anyone found a creative workaround for this that still allows you to identify the submission with proper trigger data?

Answers

• JamesB
    JamesB ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Loghen.Christyne

Can you expand on what you are trying to do? I believe you are needing a helper column, with a column defined formula that will allow you to filter your sheet based on the criteria in the helper column.

• Loghen.Christyne
    Options

@JamesB

I have a survey form that I need to send out to various employees to review certain events. The trigger automation used to send the form is the job number, event name, and contact email. I need the submissions to align to the trigger data somehow so I can see what events their submissions are related to.

Is there a creative workaround to help identify which submissions are related to what?

• JamesB
    JamesB ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Loghen.Christyne The only thing I can think of is to create a column on your sheet with an autonumber field. Then include this field in the email request to the survey submitter. Then on your form create a submission number field that is a required field and have the submitter reference the included number on the email.