Move specific attachments

Options

Hi, i have a quite complex set up which i now want to added.

I have an intake sheet where i collect all kinds of different information. The intake sheets holds projects from 0001 to 9999. I then have a metadata sheet which is linked to the intake sheet so that i can just put in the project number in the metadata sheet so all information gets transferred in the metadata sheet. I then have templates for the projects and the sheet summery of the projects is linked to the metadata sheet. So i can create a lot of different projects just by putting in a different project number in the metadata sheet so it picks the right project form the intake sheet.

Now i also have attachments in all the the different project rows in the intake sheet. And i want to move the specific attachments from specific projects to the project sheet.

I'm unsure of how to make sure to get the right attachment to the right project by using automations. I thought about using copy row. But i would need an if-formula to make sure it picks the right projects number and so on.

Is this somehow possible?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Jakob Henry

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

Do you have access to Control Center?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.