November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• ShaunW
    ShaunW ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for the ability to use API's to set up downloads to google sheets, this enables me to create charts that auto update and can then share with the rest of the business

• Kaveri Vipat
    Kaveri Vipat ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I appreciate all of Smartsheet's features, but a couple of them stand out as real game-changers for me, particularly Automation and Data Shuttle. The way they seamlessly integrate data across sheets and ensure efficient information updates is impressive.

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

• kmac1225
    Options

I am thankful for the way Smartsheet Reports work. Being able to filter, sort, group, and summarize information from either a single sheet or multiple sheets in a way that helps the specific end user wants to see is amazing. Then using them to display information on a dashboard, input information for specific items or use them to pre-filter things for workapps, dynamic views or data shuttle is great. Simple tool to use and tweak as things need to be shown differently.

• Maili Kapfhamer
    Options

I am very thankful for Control Center. It has saved me so much time!

• Melaniejmorrison
    Melaniejmorrison ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Automated workflows, forms, dashboards, and dynamic views! All are so helpful and save me time hunting people down for updates. I love that dynamic views can be shared with people who have assigned tasks without interacting with the actual project plan. Sometimes those can be daunting to team members and prevents formatting from being tampered with. Dashboards are a godsend and I envision it getting us away from giving manual outdated formatted updates in Powerpoint.

• RebSchr
    RebSchr ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

EVERYTHING

I am thankful for everything that SmartSheet has to offer. SmartSheet has been a HUGE timesaver when it comes to managing multiple projects and collecting lots of data.

DASHBOARDS

Need I say more? Dashboards allow me to present data quickly and visually for my key stakeholders. It doesn’t take long to set one up. I also use it to add all the necessary links and info that a user might need to access. It also allows me to present a summary of the data without having to give access to the entire sheet and explain what they are looking for.

COMMUNITY

I am also very thankful to the SmartSheet community. Having a resource and other users at hand to ask a question, even if it is a simple answer, is a lifesaver.  It is also extremely helpful when you are trying to solve a problem – chances are, someone else ran into the same problem.  

Rebekah Schreader

Sr. Project Manager and Head of Quality Management

• leslie.g
    Options

Honestly, my favorite feature is that you can edit a cell basically anywhere - in any report or the base sheet - and it will update all of them at once. This is SO helpful and makes sure that all information is always the most up to date.

• gbruss101
    Options

Being able to share information with others from a sheet but, at the same time, restrict the amount of interaction they can have with it. A huge help when it comes to making sure the information is shared but also stays consistent.

• Eric Law
    Eric Law ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for the ability to share the sheets to many people with varying degrees of permissions. In addition, that it is an online tool that we don't need to worry about version control.

• Iseward
    Iseward ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I absolutely love the forms that I am able to create to utilize for various projects throughout the police department.

• Stacey Carrasco
    Stacey Carrasco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ohh so greatful for Smartsheet the tool it's made my life and work productivity so much more efficient. Right now I'm all about automations, forms, the comment @mention feature, COMMUNITY. It's hard to pick one feature because anytime I have a new project I think how can Smartsheet do this. Thanks Smartsheet TEAM 😍

Senior Program Coordinator

De Anza College

• Deanna Vandermeer
    Deanna Vandermeer Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I am most thankful for two features ... forms AND reports. Both features make my work life more efficient and both save me TONS of hours so I can focus my attention on other duties. With form logic helping elevate the way we intake data, and with reports providing us the ability to Group and Summary our data, especially when it comes to the many budgets that I oversee, I have been able to create many powerful solutions for my coworkers and provide valuable insight to my supervisors. Automations and column formulas are also game-changers when it comes to staying on top of everything and the work that needs to be done.

I also feel that the Smartsheet Community deserves a shout out as well, as it is truly one of the best parts of Smartsheet! Being able to connect with others, collaborating and sharing ideas for workarounds, helping each other with formula tips and tricks, and getting help from others within the Smartsheet Community are all part of what makes Smartsheet so incredible. So yes, it is hard to narrow it down to just one feature about Smartsheet that I am thankful for. Combined, all of the Smartsheet features have enabled me to take my work to the next level and because of that I was able to obtain a new role and job title, and the pay raise to go with it. I love Smartsheet! 😍

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

• VeroniquePerks
    Options

Dashboards - easy to pull together stats and report on key information that stakeholders want to see. Turns the data into information that can be used to make decisions.

Veronique Perks, CPHR Candidate

HR Coordinator | MasterBUILT Hotels Ltd.

Calgary, AB CANADA

• Tamara Purchase
    Options

I am am most thankful for automation! In this busy world where a multitude of tasks and projects are constantly swimming through my brain, I love that I can setup automation in Smartsheet to notify myself and others of any number of instances that occur within our workspaces. We don't have to remind ourselves to provide an update on a task or to manually move a process to the next step because our Smartsheet automations have already taken care of it. It's like my daily personal assistant and I would be seriously lost without it.

• Erin Kim
    Erin Kim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So many features to be thankful for. I will go basic on this one-- the ability to click and drag columns to rearrange. One of my favorites. But also Dashboards! my passion-- love them!

This discussion has been closed.