November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Sean Thompson
    Sean Thompson ✭✭
    Options

I really appreciate the automation functions in smartsheet. There are so many important things that can be addressed in a timely manner because of this. Easy to create and implement.

• krinnap
    krinnap ✭✭
    Options

I find the ability to link data between cells in different grids very helpful and a huge time saver! I don't have to remember to update each sheet...it's done automatically whenever soemthing changes. This in turn feeds into the all-important dashboard!

• Tara Madden
    Tara Madden ✭✭
    Options

I am SUPER thankful for Data Mesh. It has allowed us to pull in high level actuals that gives us fast and clear targets for the deep dive into our university wide financial system for our reconciliation processes. Smartsheet's ability to bridge what has always been a gap that required a manual approach has saved us both time and money and allowed us to be more efficient, leaving us with more time to provide tailored service to our stakeholders. It's a great tool that compliments and enhances the systems that we already have in place.

• Paul M Kahl
    Paul M Kahl ✭✭✭✭
    Options

A consistent objective in my dashboard designs is to declutter for the viewer, and my go to tool is Current User. It may be basic and has been around for a while, but it is one of the functionalities I am most grateful for.

• wardl14
    wardl14 ✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for automations! They save so much time and I can set them to run and forget about the rest.

• Sean Mullane
    Sean Mullane ✭✭
    Options

Dashboards by far. I am interested and beginning to play with the timeline view to help walk through and digest very detailed project plans.

• Amber Jackson
    Amber Jackson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the community discussions. There are so many times I have been stuck on a formula or have a question about a feature and can quickly turn to the Community for tried and true answers! The Smartsheet Community has saved me much time and heartache--a real lifesaver!

• DaigleD
    DaigleD ✭✭
    Options

Learning to use forms was definitely a game changer for me, in terms of how I approach gathering data from others. Its biggest power is that I can make it easier for folks who might be intimidated by a grid view full of columns they don't care about. With forms I can focus their attention to where I need it. So for right now my favorite feature is forms. Although as I delve into workaps and all that we can do there, workapps might become a new favorite of mine.

• Josh Tyler
    Josh Tyler ✭✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the ability to have everything in one place and not in onedrive, or shared drive, or sharepoint or box. It can all be in one smartsheet tucked nicely in the row and access for everyone is easy to grant.

• rosegarretson
    rosegarretson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a huge fan of customizing the dashboards based on the audience. For some folks, they want the visuals for data, such as financials. For others, creating a dashboard with access to a series of reports they use on a routine basis is a big time saver. The flexibility of Smartsheet's dashboards is only limited by the admin's imagination! Thank you!

• Prabodh
    Prabodh ✭✭
    Options

Automations.. Amazing feature. We use it a lot for requesting updates, sending reminders, copying rows, updating other cells et all.

• Kristal T
    Kristal T ✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for the incredible support that I recieve from the Smartsheet Community and support teams! From insights delivered by my Account Executive and Customer Success Manager to the fantastic collaboration found in this Community I feel both bolstered and inspired! I am thriving in my professional growth thanks to the organization and visualization that my sheets have helped me to bring into our department.

• ljkeefe1
    ljkeefe1 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite feature is the ability to collaborate with any user, licensed or not. This feature allows for so many opportunities to engage with all staff that is sometimes lost when using other products.

• Sarah Donnelly
    Sarah Donnelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for Smartsheet Forms and Workflows/Automations that perform all the needed admin follow-up tasks to get the info to the correct person in a format they can easily act on, remind them when things are done, track progress, and change cells to reflect the progress. I and my team are thankful for card view and the ability to determine how much or how little shows on a card. My team is also thankful for the Outlook plug-in that allows them to stay in one system, receive the info they need, take action on it, and document that action or the outcome without leaving one system. I am also thankful for the ease of setting up reports and the ability to auto-schedule reports to send to those who need the information. We are a smaller association staff (under 20 people) and being able to utilize these timesaving tools in Smartsheet has really helped our staff get more done in their day. :-)

• Linda Hoydic
    Linda Hoydic ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for reporting in Smartsheet! This has saved me countless hours of managing multiple excel spreadsheets containing similar information. This allows me to create as many formats for reporting as I want or need, with a simple column or grouping adjustment and the data is LIVE! .

This discussion has been closed.