November Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• shannon.whyte
    shannon.whyte ✭✭
    Options

I am thankful for automation. It helps keeping me on track and gives me back some of my time to stay focused on more important tasks.

• sebastiani
    sebastiani ✭✭✭
    Options

Absolutely gonna have to be the new Workspace Panel. I think the addition of this has saved me more than an hour a day of navigating back to the browse menu!

• sebastiani
    sebastiani ✭✭✭
    Options
  • medeirad
    medeirad ✭✭
    Options

I'm thankful for the new AI assistance to create formulas that I can access as an Early Adopter. It really makes learning new applications of formulas a breeze.

• Laurie Lalonde
    Laurie Lalonde ✭✭✭
    Options

I am most thankful for the ease of creating dashboards. I have more to learn but love being able to harness the power of dashboards and share with Leadership. Looking forward to the launch of single row timeline as that might be my new favourite thing.

• Laura Weiler
    Laura Weiler ✭✭✭
    Options

Dynamic view- the ability to take a large sheet with lots of data and turn it into only the things each team member needs to see/ contribute to is life changing!

• Ryan.Ray
    Ryan.Ray ✭✭
    Options

I am currently very thankful for the proofing feature and how it ties in nicely with Adobe after installing a couple of plugins. We are hoping to use this feature in the future with external clients in the hopes to keep all of our editing and commenting in one place for ease of access and accessibility. Hoping to see more external software tied in directly to Smartsheet in the future!

• aboere
    aboere ✭✭
    Options

Dynamic Views

It is great to be able to create views to show different groups of people only the info that is relevant to them

• mkoch
    mkoch ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The best feature is linking from one sheet to the next. It allows me to build Smartsheets like a legomaniac.

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Formatting. Conditional, column, & cell. I think there are so many incredibly helpful functions/features, but one thing that users seemingly are always able to 'break' is formatting in Excel. With Smartsheet, there's a lot more control there and you can design a solution to look good regardless of how the end user populates the content. Because of that consistent formatting, the automations and formulas that get leveraged become that much more powerful with an aesthetically pleasing interface for users to engage with.

• Samantha Baruah
    Samantha Baruah ✭✭✭
    Options

I am incredibly thankful for the automation features and wish there were more! The amount of time it saves me every day is so valuable. Instead of doing ministerial tasks like sending emails or requesting updates, Smartsheet does it for me. I do so little chasing of updates now I can focus on more important items and I'm not working long hours doing monotonous things.

The automation also helps reduce errors and the amount of incomplete data. I love it and I can't wait for more automation capabilities to be released!

• charleenL
    charleenL ✭✭✭
    Options

Reporting is defiantly at the top of the list for making life easier. Being able to pull hundreds of sheets into a single report and set filters- amazing! As far as taking things to the next level, the ability to create cross sheet formulas and linking!

• Judith Campf
    Judith Campf ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite feature is the Sheet Summary section. I love it because I can put in notes or formulas that can be used in other sheets, reports, and dashboards, and the information is always up-to-date. While it may have taken me a bit of time to learn how to use it, it has been a tremendous time saver once it is in place! Thank you, Smartsheet, for adding this feature for us!!

Judy

• Amanda Winter
    Amanda Winter ✭✭✭
    edited 11/07/23
    Options

I am thankful for the workflow features. I can set a checkmark in one sheet and it adds lines to other sheets! Amazing!

I am also thankful for copying dashboards or folders and all my formulas copy over to the new version. Can I also give a shout out to the fact that you can move a sheet to another folder and all the links still work for any other dashboard or report that uses that data.

Amanda Winter (Noe)

CTMS Database Administrator

Sutter Health Office of Clinical Research

• KHetzel
    KHetzel ✭✭✭
    Options

Automations! They let my brain worry about other things without clogging up my calendar with reminders. It improves consistency which helps customer service! And the dashboards and so much more. I love Smartsheet! This is the second company I've brought SS to because I love it!

This discussion has been closed.