Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Dynamic View- Auto Refresh

Options

Currently Dynamic View doesn't have any auto-refresh settings, When working with Cross-Functional teams, and you need to see latest data. This basic feature/capability unavailability is a big hinder in using Smartsheet Dynamic View.

Please consider incorporating it.

Thanks,

Tags:
23 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Dustin_berg
    Options

This would be a great feature to incorporate, especially having Dynamic view refresh any time an update or change is made on a line. We have several cases in our business that could benefit from this feature! Many changes happen to the grid view in a very short window with hundreds of lines, so having the auto refresh in Dynamic View would greatly increase efficiency in the team's daily work.

• SteyJ
    SteyJ ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

An alternative method for this, would simply allow form settings to refresh the current dashboard after an entry is made. I believe dynamic view is a separate plugin from smartsheet, so if you want the change you'll have to get smartsheet to implement something like this ->

Sincerely,

Jacob Stey

• maeure
    maeure ✭✭
    Options

To truly make it Dynamic, it would be great if the Details Form inside Dynamic View updates with fields and values. If a field is hidden but will appear after a selection on the form is made, it would be great to have that field appear after saving and after a refresh on details pane is made. Right now we need to Save and refresh page.

• will_uw
    Options

Adding my use case. My team uses Smartsheet to track our open tasks & projects, and we use a Dynamic View to give us a custom view for use during our weekly meetings. During these meetings we will sometimes update the rows as we discuss them, but it won't refresh for the person sharing their screen. So that person has to manually refresh after someone mentions they made changes. It would be helpful for the Dynamic View to automatically refresh every x minutes and/or when changes are made to the underlying sheet(s).