SCC Multi-Tier: Intake and Summary in Parent workspace for Child

I am playing with various ways to set up the Parent Child provisioning. One thing I can't seem to get is to provision the Child Intake Sheet and Summary Sheet into the Parent Workspace. They instead stay at the original location in the Admin/Config Workspace. Ideally I want each child to have its own Intake and Summary Sheet provisioned into the workspace of the parent, rather than all of them using the same intake and Summary where the Blueprint has then to start. Is this possible, or must I live with a grouped Intake and Summary for all Chile provisioned projects?

Answers

• Hi @BStump

You can only define project storage; the Intake and Summary should stay in the Admin location because they're created before you provision a project.

Based on your account, it looks like you have access to booking Pro Desk sessions. These are 30-minute coaching sessions over screen share where you can walk through your current set-up and process to ask for guidance. Here's more information: Control Center Pro Desk session

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now