Dynamic View - Forbidden resource

Options
Carol-Anne Cerbone
Carol-Anne Cerbone ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 01/09/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi

I'm new to Dynamic View and I'm in the process of creating a view for a group of people. On the General Tab, I am using the Restrict view by current user and have selected the contact column in the sheet. On the Sharing tab, I have selected a Shared Group that I created. I have not put any of the users in the Admin or Shared Users section within the Sharing Tab. My user is receiving the following error message. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thank you in advance. If additional information is needed, please let me know.

Tags:

Answers

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Carol-Anne Cerbone,

There could be two possible reasons. One is the person you've given the link isn't part of the shared group or the other is that they've not been provided access to Dynamic View (by your System Admin).

Thanks,

Aravind

Reach out for any help on licenses, configuration, or training

• Carol-Anne Cerbone
    Carol-Anne Cerbone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @AravindGP

I have confirmed that she is part of the shared group and that she has been provided access to Dynamic View. Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Carol-Anne

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni
    Options

@Carol-Anne Cerbone One of my users had a similar odd error with Dynamic View this morning - it's a DV that they view every month, but today she's getting an error. She's using FireFox - which could be a contributor.

Not sure that helps you other than it appears you're not alone with something funky going on with DV....