Control Center Work Around

Options

I have set up a very simple control center program to generate two sheets for every freezer we have on site at my research facility. One sheet is meant to house active inventory while the other is meant to be an archive sheet. So, when inventory on the live sheet has been discarded we have record of it on the archive sheet.

In the template sheets, there is a checkbox in each row for "item discarded" when this is checked it triggers the sheet to copy that row of cells over to the archive sheet. This works like a charm on the template sheets however, after generating sheets via control center for individual freezers the process is not the same. Instead of active inventory sheets copying to their respective archive sheets, when the automation is triggered to copy cells over it copies them onto the template archive sheet instead.

Is this unavoidable or is my control center glitching? Or is there a user error at play? Any advice is much appreciated!

Answers

• Leibel S
    Leibel S ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

currently when sheets are copied (manually or via Control Center) the destination of triggers does not update to the newly created sheets.

Only advice is to create a reminder for someone to update it every time a new freezer is added...