Pivot 1008 Error

Hello,

I am encountering an error with one of my pivots. I am unsure what could be causing the issue as I have another pivot that uses the same source data and is able to run correctly.

Error code 1008 (Ref: 9dcd06e0-9679-4c94-9838-8ab7c531c75d): Unable to parse request.

Config:

Run Log:

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Nick Sor

Thank you for reporting this! Other Pivot users reported similar behaviour to our Support team and a fix was deployed on Monday. Can you test again today to see if it runs correctly now?

Thanks,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Nick Sor

Thank you for reporting this! Other Pivot users reported similar behaviour to our Support team and a fix was deployed on Monday. Can you test again today to see if it runs correctly now?

Thanks,

Genevieve

• Hi Genevieve, I am getting this error as well now on my Pivot tables. Log shows it starting 4 days ago:

• Hi @Dan Robideaux

This specific issue from February was resolved - what you're seeing looks to be new behaviour. Please contact Smartsheet Support with the following details so they can troubleshoot this with you in an private channel where you can provide more information:

• Sheet URLs (source and destination)
    • Full screen captures of the workflow set-up
    • The exact time of the first error message
    • If it's just for this one workflow, or all of your Pivot workflows
    • If this happens when you re-create the same set-up as a new workflow

Thanks!

Genevieve

• Hi Genevieve,

I have an active ticket open with support for this