Automated workflow Outlook email with attachments based on form responses

Options

Hi all :)

I am trying to figure out how to create an automated workflow that will email the respondent PDF forms based on their answers. To put it into context, we will be having new providers "registering" themselves using a form where I would like to have them select which programs/software they need access to. In order for them to get access, they need to fill out program/software agreement forms (like access to a client records database). I am hoping to create a workflow that sends them a copy of the specific forms they need to sign, based on which programs they need access to.

Something like:

"[Insert Name]

Thank you for registering with our program! You indicated that you need access to Asana and Miro. Please sign the attached forms and --- back to us, so we can get you started."

Ideally, if they can reupload them to SmartSheet or have some way to send them back signed to us, it will then be forwarded to the appropriate admins of the programs/software.

Is this possible?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @DHRElle

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, and you could structure a solution in multiple ways. Here are some examples.

• Send DocuSign(s) for signature
    • Send from Document Builder and have them print/sign/scan or sign digitally
    • Use Update Requests and have a field where they input their name, and that's used as the approval
    • Same as previous, but in a form

Would any of those options work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.