pivot data is not updating immediately

This discussion was created from comments split from: Pivot App not automatically updating.

Answers

• Tammy Tice
    Tammy Tice ✭✭✭

@Genevieve P. I am responding to an old post but I am also seeing that the pivot data is not updating immediately either. I had some pivot tables that were days behind so I just switched most of them to 1 hr and now seem to be updating more frequently but I can't say they are even getting updated every hour. I left one highlighted in yellow to show you that it has not updated for a few days.

Why? How do I resolve it?

• Hi @Tammy Tice

Is this still happening for you? There can be a delay with the hourly runs as they queue with other hourly runs, however if it's not running at all you may want to check in with Smartsheet Support. They'll be able to troubleshoot with you in a private channel where you can share more details.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Tammy Tice
    Tammy Tice ✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P. .

I changed all my pivot sheets to update on an hourly basis on 1/30 and I thought it was working the other day but I just checked and they are not updating even on an hourly basis. I will have to check with Smartsheet Support to figure out why.

Thanks for following up! 😊

Tammy