Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Multiple Contacts in Calendar App Task Owner

Options
Monique_Odom_Comcast
Monique_Odom_Comcast âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­

Currently, the Calendar App only recognizes a contact list in the Task Owner field if the contact column is single-select. If the column is multi-select, the app returns an error when trying to enter information in this field from the "New Item" function and does not let you edit if there are already contacts in the field.

It would be great if the app recognized multi-select contact columns as well so that the full functionality of the app can be used. Currently, this information needs to be edited/added on the source, outside of the app itself.

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

4 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• kdouglas
    kdouglas âś­âś­
    Options

I really hope this feature is added. My team often assigns 2 or more people to a task on our calendar, and having those names in a Contact format would enable us to send Alert Automations to the contacts assigned.

Additionally, I hope it will display the contacts Name instead of their email address (which is a separate, equally vital enhancement request!).