Anyone run it this error code in Datamesh - error code: 1302; message:

Options
Brent.Taylor
Brent.Taylor ✭✭
edited 03/25/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

It says I have 101 records to add. But I get this error message: error code: 1302; message:

Best Answer

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Though fairly robust, Datamesh can throw codes for multiple reasons, from what I've seen. It could be:

1. You're trying to map a date column, which Datamesh does not do. To get around this, I would map your other fields and then use some sort of unique identifier that appears on each sheet the write an Index(Match formula to pull in the dates.
    2. If column names have changed or you have deleted fields that Datamesh is trying to map, it could be throwing that error.

Again, not sure exactly what might be happening without more context. I would try to avoid mapping dates and set up your Datamesh mapping fields again to see if that fixes the problem.

Hope this helps!:)

Answers

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Though fairly robust, Datamesh can throw codes for multiple reasons, from what I've seen. It could be:

1. You're trying to map a date column, which Datamesh does not do. To get around this, I would map your other fields and then use some sort of unique identifier that appears on each sheet the write an Index(Match formula to pull in the dates.
    2. If column names have changed or you have deleted fields that Datamesh is trying to map, it could be throwing that error.

Again, not sure exactly what might be happening without more context. I would try to avoid mapping dates and set up your Datamesh mapping fields again to see if that fixes the problem.

Hope this helps!:)

• Brent.Taylor
    Options

Thanks for the guidance here. It turned out to be a field that had a formula in it on the Target Sheet.

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ahh...glad you were able to get it sorted!

• Napassorn
    Napassorn ✭✭✭
    Options

Dear @Brent.Taylor Do you meant Datamesh is unable to lookup values on any formula column on the target sheet?

I have a same issue datamesh with a formula non date column. error code 1302;message too.

• IT admin
    Options

Actually, Datamesh concept is vlookup formula from the source column to the target column. It should not be conflicted. I have to manually vlookup formula one by one, column by column just because of the target vlookup value column is formula. Datamesh is useless on this condition.