March Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Monique_Odom_Comcast
    Monique_Odom_Comcast ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/01/24
    Options

Man, it's hard to pick a song that's not already showcased here. There are SO MANY good motivational songs!

Hard agree with axwestlake, Salèha El D., Jaime Ciabattoni, Corey Schwartz, Tamara Purchase, Pam Ferguson... and more!

I think the song I'm going to highlight today is Feeling Good - Michael Buble. Nina Simone is of course amazing, but the instruments in Michael's version adds such a good OOMPH!

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

• joey.w.razzano
    Options

I love all these answers and am going to have to check them all out! In full transparency, I feel quite old telling everyone that my Go-To since 1982 is CELEBRATION by Kool & the Gang. I can't NOT wiggle when it comes on.

• Lindsay Scarey
    Options

When I really need a pick me up, I listen to "Wig in a Box" from the Hedwig and the Angry Inch soundtrack. I feel like it's a bit of a strange choice, but it always does the trick for me!

• Corina Borsuk
    Options

I have two go-to songs. The first is Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham and the other is Groovy! by Kohmi Hirose. Both songs just have such a fun, infectious beat that they always lift my mood.

• Linda Kimsey
    Options

BTS On:

This one got me through the pandemic, and I always get up to dance when it comes on my work playlist. I get a boost of energy that keeps me going through paperwork, spreadsheets, and project schedules

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 03/01/24
    Options

LOVE IT! On is exactly the kind of song that fills you with energy to accomplish anything. 💜

• nfatolitis
    nfatolitis ✭✭✭
    Options

If I need to get work done (especially something that I have been dragging my feet on) it would be "Deep Forest". Doesn't have many words and it helps me push through the task. And also requires silence and coffee (as others have also mentioned 😁 ).

The Endel app has good sounds to help focus as well.

• Meg Y
    Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My go to is Led Zepplin essential play list.

The other day it was an old school Sammy Hagar song, "There's only one way to rock". I was in my car, windows down, jamming like I was teenager again, head banging, and all. It was an AWESOME feeling.

Meg Young

meg.young@mmyoungconsulting.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/megyoungpm/

• MMcLain
    MMcLain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anything bagpipe.

This discussion has been closed.