ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• maisieb14
    Options

Learning more about Smartsheet and enhancing my skills in a cool new city I have never been to!

• danica
    Options

In less than a year of using Smartsheet, it has significantly advanced my career, helping me secure a promotion and excel in my role. I am impressed by its capabilities and how it has streamlined my work processes. I am looking forward to diving deeper into the educational resources to enhance my skills and stay updated on the latest features. Moreover, I look forward to connecting with other Smartsheet users, sharing insights, collaborating on innovative projects, and of course, the opportunity to visit London for the very first time! :)

• Jacq_cohen
    Options

Looking forward to London but also the ability to enhance my skillset and network. I always love learning about others use this product so I can add it to my own processes!

• a.antuzzi
    Options

Smartsheet and London... That sounds like a great plan!

• rwhidby
    Options

I work for a large academic medical center and I have been focusing over the last year to get all of our initiatives into Smartsheet which has a been a large culture shift, but successful. I am at the point now where easier access to information will be most helpful in the way of interactive dashboards for executive leadership. I am interested to learn how others have accomplished this...and I'd love to visit London :)

• KevRokus
    Options

Very much looking forward to seeing hints of new features that Smartsheet may have to offer in the future.

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As a new Smartsheet Mobilizer, I am looking forward to enhancing my knowledge of Smartsheet at the first ENGAGE conference.

Being able to pick up ideas to enhance the way our business uses Smartsheet to implement efficiencies and take inspiration from others have done is an exciting prospect.

• Ryan Weber
    Options

Taking my automation game to a new level with Smartsheet's capabilities!

• s.powers
    Options

My company is transitioning into full use of SmartSheet. I want to make sure I know the most current information to allow for driving this project forward.

• khinderer
    Options

I think this will be an awesome opportunity to learn more about creative applications of smartsheet and learn from others globally about how they are using smartsheet.

• sarapell
    Options

I look forward to the chance to expand my horizons and think outside the normal box I work in! I love being able to learn not only for myself, but to pass along wisdom to my teams.

• jcouncil
    jcouncil ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have been such a die hard adopter of Smartsheet in 2023, and I am so looking forward to learning about enhancements that will be rolled out in 2024, where Smartsheet is heading with further integration with AI, and I would love the opportunity most of all to network with other power users, and learn about what types of processes they're building and what approaches they are taking to equip teams with efficiency and transparency! It would be a first time attendance for me and once for the memory books!!

• LuisHuerta51
    Options

Hello, what I am looking forward to in ENGAGE London is the opportunity to meet new fellow Smartsheeters and be able to exchange ideas and processes to improve our organizations parallelly. Greetings, from Mexico.

• LuisHuerta51
    Options

I have never been to the UK, I am definitely excited about visiting a new country.

• I am sure there are loads of folks like me who have been around in organisations for a while, experienced the challenges of aligning teams, agreeing goals, collborating remotely (the pandemic gave this requirement a big boost). Like me, they are just discovering smartsheet and what it can offer... so i'd hope to meet similar folks at Engage and understand how a non tecchie who can't commit a lot of work time to investigating this can take those first steps away from excel and powerpoint. Smartsheet looks very intuitive so it doesn't look hard. Also have questions around version control/how data is stored etc.

Best of luck to all in the draw!