ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• Ciara J.
    Options

Smartsheet has so many functionality's that I've yet to unsurface, especially when it comes to utilizing formulas for content generation. I'm interested in learning more about the application and expanding upon my current skill sets.

• AdamsR
    AdamsR ✭✭
    Options

As a self-taught user of Smartsheet, I am looking forward to learning how to improve and optimize my use of the program in my role as a project manager. I am also hoping to gain suggestions and insight in how to improve company-wide adaptation of the tool through improving my skills and use of the program. It is a new addition to our organization (mid-size company).

• Jorge A. Escoto
    Options

I have been using Smartsheet for a few years, and I take it with me to the companies I go to work. This is the third company I have used this valuable tool. I want to connect with users, experts, and Smartsheet itself to expand the use of the tool to new areas in the organization, making everybody´s life easier.

• NRUANE
    Options

I am looking forward to enhancing my current level of Smartsheet understanding and am particularly looking forward to understanding how I can improve my dashboards through the "Smartsheet charts unpacked: Elevate your dashboard game" session.

• elonacanaj
    Options

At Engage London this year, I'm looking forward to seeing the latest feature updates, new tools and capabilities, such as improved data analytics, visualization features, and collaboration enhancements. It will be exciting to hear from keynote speakers, user stories and case studies about how different organizations have successfully implemented Smartsheet to solve complex business challenges. Last but not the least, networking with other users and learning from their experiences can also offer new perspectives on maximizing the effectiveness of Smartsheet in my workplace 😊

• DanielleDawes
    Options

We use Smartsheet's for everything in our business model, and are constantly recommending to sub-contractors. However I think we are still considered novices with the way we operate with Smartsheet's, so would love to see how others are optimising their sheets, and learn more from the experts.

Good opportunity to expand and engage!

Danielle.

• EGustafson
    Options

I would look forward to seeing more use cases from varied teams that employ Smartsheet, such that I can pull useful bits from each to determine the best solution for my teams.

• bkoval
    Options

Engage London would be the perfect opportunity to expand my organizations use of the SmartSheet and network with other members of the community.

• cc_Architect
    Options

Attending would offer a multitude of opportunities for learning, networking, and professional growth such educational sessions, industry insights, networking opportunities, career development, inspiration and motivation. Being there would provide an environment where I could recharge my enthusiasm for our company Smartsheet workflow innovation, gain new perspectives, and reignite my creativity within the Smartsheet platform.

Overall, attending this conference offers a unique opportunity to immerse myself within the world of technology, learn from experts, expand my network, and advance my company's goals. It's an experience that can be both professionally rewarding and personally fulfilling.

• Megan_Hildebrand
    edited 03/18/24
    Options

I walked into a program that was in the red and using SmartSheet reporting really helped us communicate to not only the technical teams, but the executive stakeholders and this was the turning point of our project. Useful data and communication flow is the key to bringing things back to green. However, SmartSheets is so robust that I would love to network with my people and find out their tricks of the trade. I'm very inquisitive and love to learn new things and go on adventures, so London won't be so bad either :)

• K Gaston
    Options

I'd be interested in exploring all the different use cases in which people have utilized Smartsheet to solve problems. If they are similar to the ones I have, are they more efficient? What new and exciting ideas can I bring back to my company?

• Ashley Mefferd
    Options

How long can I make the list?

1. Obvious - see London!
    2. Network with other Smartsheet junkies!
    3. Learn about new functionality.
    4. Add new understanding to my arsenal.
    5. Most importantly - coordinate 1 big happy dance with everyone excited for Smartsheet!

• I'm most excited to learn even more about how Smartsheet can continue to transform my department. I'm still in year 1 of using Smartsheet but it has already changed all of our lives and I know it'll only continue to get better! Thank you, Smartsheet!

• Tracy Carfora
    Options

I'm looking forward to getting a deeper dive into Smartsheet and learning more about what I can do with it.

I know I've only just scratched the surface of its capabilities, and I want to know how to better leverage the tool.

Plus, I mean London... enough said! :)

• wests
    wests ✭✭
    Options

I'm eagerly anticipating ENGAGE London for its chance to explore advanced project management features through Smartsheet. As someone keen on boosting productivity and refining workflows, mastering both the basics and advanced capabilities of Smartsheet will prove invaluable in my role as a champion and subject matter expert. I'm excited about the networking opportunities with industry professionals, experts in Higher Education, and fellow enthusiasts. Lastly, I'm looking forward to immersing myself in London's rich history and culture while I'm there, if I win!