ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• egarciasalas
    Options

Besides the dreamy setting of London you mean? 🛫

Networking opportunities with industry professionals, gaining insights from keynote speakers, participating in interactive workshops, exploring new features and updates in Smartsheet, and discovering innovative strategies for maximizing productivity and collaboration.

• Beth Crawford
    Options

I would love the opportunity to network with other Smartsheet users from all over the world!

• JG8
    Options

I would be so excited to be with other people doing similar work and looking to learn and work on my certification. We don't have a lot of funds for travel, so this opportunity to save money would be incredibly helpful.

• I'm looking forward to learning more applications for Smartsheet, which I already love!

• Jillian Powell
    Options

Looking forward to connecting with other change agents (having just advocated for SmartSheet use in our division & becoming core product certified), being inspired by the keynotes, and personalized coaching on solutions I am trying to implement. Thanks for the potential opportunity!

• Chris Pires
    Options

I'm thrilled at the chance to dive into ENGAGE London's vibrant mix of actionable sessions and inspiring keynote speeches. Hearing directly from visionaries like Mark Mader and Eddie Obeng will undoubtedly spark new ideas and ways of thinking. What excites me most is the prospect of connecting with fellow attendees, exchanging insights, and gaining fresh perspectives. This event is a golden opportunity to deepen my understanding of Smartsheet and be part of a community shaping the future of work.

• MGarvey
    MGarvey ✭✭
    Options

Being recently promoted, I have been tasked with assisting with change within the department. I have been able to use smartsheets to automate several forms but would like to be able to do more. By attending this, I would be able to network and be able to get a better understanding of the entire software.

• London
    London ✭✭
    edited 03/14/24
    Options

Having been to Engage in Seattle for the past couple years, I'd love to see the differences in the content, vibe, attendees, and food! (Also, yes, my name is London so networking will be much more interesting when I introduce myself there....)

• JRL94
    Options

As someone that is new to SmartSheets, I am looking forward to exploring the capabilities of the tool and also networking with other users. My employer is a new client of SmartSheets so I would love to trailblaze for the tool!

• Carrie Beier
    Options

As an IT director of an independent community hospital, we are always looking for ways to improve the resources we have. Smartsheet is used by our organization in a multitude of processes. Attending this user conference would be a wonderful way to learn more about how others are optimizing the functionality while obtaining networking resources and exploring a great city!

• KevRokus
    Options

I really look forward to learning tips & tricks from other Smartsheet users.

• Peter Kepps
    Options

Apart from learning directly from experts, meeting with my new London based Smartsheet Account team in person for a strategic review our account moving forward...

• Lu_Pri03
    Options

Looking forward to connecting with the amazing community, learning about and applying new practices as well as experiencing London in May!

• Toni Schmidt
    Options

I'm looking forward to the Smartsheet ENGAGE conference in London as it provides a great opportunity to learn about the latest features and functionalities of Smartsheet. I'm particularly excited about the breakout sessions where we can delve deeper into specific topics. It's also a fantastic platform to network with industry peers and share best practices. I can't wait to see how these new insights will empower our team to drive even more value for our clients.

• PaulPerger
    PaulPerger ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I learned so much at ENGAGE that I want to go back and learn more! I remember when my boss told me he was purchasing a Smartsheet license for me I told him, "No need. I'll use excel." He basically told me we were going to start using Smartsheet and I either needed to get on board, or get off. So, I got ON.

I am so glad he took such a hardcore strong stance. I have become a massive Proponent of Smartsheet. I absolutely LOVE it, and I know I have only scratched the surface.

Plus, I have traveled the world, been to 4 continents, but I have never been to London! What a GREAT way to see Big Ben for the first time!