April Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 04/02/24 in Show & Tell

We really had a blast with March’s question, didn’t we?

Whenever we ask about music, the Community comes together with all kinds of songs, artists, and genres, and that’s one of my favorite things! Hopefully your playlists have gotten some fun additions in the last month — I know mine did.

Now it’s time for a new question & the opportunity to earn badges and points while getting to know your peers.

What would you try if you knew you couldn't fail?

This is your chance to dream big, and let your imagination run free. Is there something that immediately comes to mind? 

Share your responses in the comments below. ⬇️

About Question of the Month:

We kick off each month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Tags:

Comments

• adam.b
    adam.b ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like John had mentioned using AI. How I would try and hopefully not fail ;) is to try and build documentation and processes within different software's using AI. I would build the ecosystem, and then just go in when needed using AI to constantly update. If I ever left, it wouldn't be hard to keep up the updates flowing.

• Steve Bratsch
    Options

Playing the drum set at a rock concert and maybe even singing a verse or two.

• Liz M.
    Options

Scuba diving. When snorkeling I have to consciously focus on diaphragmatic breathing for the first few minutes to not hyperventilate. Could have something to do with only doing it once every 10 years or so. The underwater views are always worth the effort and scuba would be leveling up.

Kudos to those who would do something to make the world a better place.

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All the generalist dabblers over here panicking trying to pick just one thing they would do...Haha!

Among other things...I would love to invest in breath-taking real estate, managed in part by an excellent property management team. Then, while that business runs in the background, I would love to write books as well as to collaborate with emerging artists to perform my spoken word poetry!