April Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Ashley McAdoo
    Ashley McAdoo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually wrote a book, so now the challenge is to get it published.

I would bike across Europe and stop and paint (artwork, not houses) along the way.

Fill in as a drummer for some cool (heavy metal or hair) band.

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, the first thought that came to my head was flying. Not in a plane though, just me and the new wings I'd grow.

However, with sensible thought, it would have to be my own business. I know what I want to do, but just do not have enough funds to do it without the risks that come with having a family, a house etc...

• Erin Kim
    Erin Kim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mega Millions

—-One of those people who dream of winning but never buy a ticket because the chance is so low HAHA.

• LEVY_Chef_Michael
    Options

i would find a method of expanding on language translation specifically in this platform so more of my users and operators could benefit. i feel there is a world of people who can benefit from each others input. is there AI that can bring this to life for Smartsheets?

• Jay M
    Jay M ✭✭
    Options

Hmmm what would I try if I new I couldn't fail in… sounds like a MLM pitch.

All joking aside, I think that I would want to do something that would benefit myself, build a legacy for my kids, and that would change the world for the better. I think that I would create a business to that would help the current generation with all the mental, physical and psychological issues that are plague them in this time of pervasive technology. something that would incentivize, motivate them to make themselves better, to teach them the benefit of completing, Trying something that you may fail and learn from those failures. Impress upon them Girt/Determination, kindness and courtesy.

• Brady Tolley
    Options

If I knew I couldn't fail - I would open a new swim club with my wife as the head coach.

• Erica Shaeffer
    Options

If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd probably do something big like hike the entire Appalachian Trail. I've always wanted to do this, but knew I'd have to train hard, and do it in chunks, and taking so much time off work isn't really something I can afford to do. But if I knew I wouldn't fail, I think it would be worth it.

• mvlukas
    mvlukas ✭✭
    Options

If I knew I would not fail, - I would go to Med School and become a brain or heart surgeon, and I assume I would help a lot of people.

• Samuel Mueller
    Samuel Mueller Overachievers
    Options

Probably an extreme sport like wind surfing, or the terrain park on a ski resort. I love the thrill of these types of sports, but I don't think I'm capable of them without getting hurt, especially in my mid 30s 😅

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would learn to play piano, guitar, and drums!

🎹 🎸 🥁

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

This discussion has been closed.