April Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• DCrabtree
    Options

Since I do astrophotography as a hobby, I'd want to create an AI system/database that would better identify targets to try and image based on current sky conditions and telescope focal ratio/camera pixel size

• jacquedale
    jacquedale ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow, such a great question, with so many possible answers.

I would definitely get my pilots license. I have always wanted to fly, either helicopters or planes. I am tempted almost daily as their is a flight school at the small airport near my home. The thought has always intrigued me and I had the opportunity to become a pilot when I joined the military but I chickened out and picked a different MOS (military occupational specialty).

Jacque Smith

Project Controls, MSR-FSR

• DesireeJones
    DesireeJones ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy Friday SmartSheet Community!

If I knew I couldn't fail, I would try to be the mentor/leader/manager that I never had. I have always wanted to provide others with what I have always wanted, but never encountered, when it comes to mentorship or managerial guidance. Whether it be labeled as a life coach, boss, or excellence supervisor - I would try to be that person others can confide in and trust to help guide them through the days that are gray.

I can't wait to read the rest of the responses! AI, flying, traveling, and scuba diving are all fantastic ideas!

Thanks SS Community! :)

• Jim Wilson
    Jim Wilson ✭✭✭
    Options

Well, I would really love to try (and not fail) Retirement. 😄

• Michelle Choate 2
    Michelle Choate 2 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Something I would do if I knew I couldn't fail would be starting my own business for Smartsheet Consulting.

• charleenL
    charleenL ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ric T
    Ric T ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Waynedalf
    Waynedalf ✭✭✭
    Options

Creating peace in all world armed conflict zones.

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fly

Itai Perez

Project Manager | Transformation Department

Gong cha

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez-740543116/

• DebRichardson
    DebRichardson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to travel abroad without any language barriers. Being able to move from country to country with the great ease and confidence.

Deborah L. Richardson

Executive Assistant

Office of Research Operations

Tel (603) 650-1801 | Deborah.l.richardson@hitchcock.org

Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center

• Stefan
    Stefan ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmmm, hmmmmm,

nice reading here :-)

As said by others, declare worldwide peace with no opt-out would be prime! 🧙

More personally; switch to a totally different profession in the psychological corner. As a typical family supporter, changing my professional completely would be very risky. So "no fail" guarantee would be key ;-)

Greetings

Stefan

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.

• TomG
    TomG ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sure I would want to do many of the philanthropic items folks have mentioned to better humanity and see everyone Thrive. But on a fun and totally self serving note, as a young kid seeing the Apollo missions and the Space Shuttle, I wanted to be an astronaut. Now as an adult having a greater understanding of what lies beyond our wonderful blue ball, I would have to set my sights higher. I would want to experience interstellar travel and be able to explore the universe and share that with everyone. It would be cool to be captain of the Enterprise...

• Monicacraven
    Monicacraven ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would run for congress.

• AngelaCodding
    Options

I would love to try out for America's Got Talent as a singer!

• Mariann Carmen
    Options

I would become a master coder. There's nothing I wouldn't try to code/create. BWAHAHAHA!!

This discussion has been closed.