Report Summary and Grouping: add custom formatting

Options
2»

Comments

• PM_Reeves
    PM_Reeves âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

+1 for the formatting options.

The Reports look so much cleaner in their native state than how they display in a Dashboard.

• Cleversheet
    Cleversheet âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Genevieve, I wonder how many previous voters will follow the email link and tap the Vote button without realizing that—unless they're attentive to the count before/after tapping—they may have removed their vote rather than submitted it? Perhaps to prevent this "formatting for grouping and summary header rows" needed its own new thread?

In this case, I got the email, tapped the link, tapped the Vote button and happened to observe that—because I'd voted previously—the count went down from 28 to 27 (restored it, thankfully).

• kellyee
    kellyee âś­
    Options

It would be incredibly beneficial to be able to format the headings of grouped information in reports. When you have a lot of things grouped, the report and headlines get cumbersome to read or view since they are all the same font size and color and bold. There is no differentiator.

If we could change the color of header rows and sub head rows it would be great.

• Sian Barton
    Options

Is there a way to colour format the group section titles in a group report? They are currently all white with black text and I'd like to make it easier to differentiate between different groups.

• Ariana D.
    Options

I love the reports feature in smartsheet but it can give me headaches to look at all day cause I'm constantly losing my place. if i was able to color code so i know to always look for the red or the blue or the green group it would make it easier for me and my stakeholders to use the info we have