Now Announcing - Data Shuttle Error Notifications!

Options

Hi Community, 

I am beyond excited to announce a much anticipated Data Shuttle feature - workflow error notifications! 

As a Data Shuttle workflow owner, you will now receive in-app and email notifications for erroring workflows with links to the run log so you can see details about the error. You can learn more about Data Shuttle error notifications here

Data Shuttle is available for users on the Business plan, Enterprise plan, and/or Advance Silver/Gold/Platinum users. Learn more about Data Shuttle here

You can also stay informed by subscribing to receive product release updates for curated news of recently released product capabilities and enhancements for the platform of your choosing, delivered to your inbox. As new releases occur, you will receive a daily email with news of what's released. (Emails will only send daily, Monday-Friday, as new releases are available).

Best, 

Danielle Wilson

Product Marketing Manager

Danielle W.

Product Marketing

Smartsheet

Tags:

Comments

• Lawrence Lagalle
    Lawrence Lagalle ✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/26/24
    Options

I love the new notification. The timing was a surprise as I was just complaining to my manager about the lack of notifications from Data Shuttle the day before.

I have been receiving them fairly often and when I go to look at the workflow it has already re-ran successfully in every case. I am curious if the new features has affected performance of the workflows or if the error logs are now picking up smaller errors that did not show in the run logs before.

• Ella
    Ella ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Lawrence Lagalle how did you set them up to re-ran until success? Having major issues with workflows lately and setting them to re-ran actually gives errors after a potential successful run.

• Lawrence Lagalle
    Lawrence Lagalle ✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/02/24
    Options

I just have them on the timer provided for Offload. Most of mine are set for 15 mins but some longer. I will get multiple notifications at the same time for shuttles on sheets that are not related

I might have a couple that errored out at 2:30 in the morning for example. Unrelated automations. When I follow the error link they ran successfully every 15 mins since that time