Why am I getting an error with Bridge when I try to pull a list of sheets within a Workspace?

Options
WilliamPaschall
WilliamPaschall ✭✭✭✭
edited 04/26/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

I am trying to build out a workflow in Bridge that uses an API to make a call to the workspace and pull all of the sheets within that workspace. I am using bridge with the correct account that has owner access to the workspace and I have the correct authorization key put int he correct form parameters. The workspace I am trying to use has 2 folders on the top level and then several project folders under each of those folders. I am trying to get a list of all the sheets that are in the project folders. I have achieved some success in using the API to pull the two folders at the top level by using /workspaces/{Insert workspace ID} but then when I try to make the call to /workspaces/{insert workspace id}/sheets, I get an error saying errorCode 1122 "Requested URL does not support this method: GET" refid: d47067.

I researched some things and found the article from earlier this year, but neither one of those suggestions worked.

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @WilliamPaschall

There currently isn't a single API call that will get you all sheets in a Workspace including all the sub-level folders and their sheets.

You would need to get each folder and their sheets as well (as individual modules/API calls), or do what Darren suggested and have your sheets feed into a Report, then get that Report with the Source Sheets identified.

Cheers,
    Genevieve