Is there a way to show those who will be out on PTO and what deliverables overlap with those dates?

Options

My vision is to show calendar/widget of individuals that are out of the office/pto and which deliverables overlay with that time off.

Answers

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Vivre Belle,

There is almost certainly a way, but it depends on how your solution is structured. Is this all in a Sheet? Are you using Resource Management?

In a nutshell, so long as you have a way for Smartsheet to identify both the range of dates someone is on PTO and the range of dates for deliverables you will be able to query those ranges and figure out where there is a match.

If you provide some more details and ideally Screenshots of whatever you have set up I may be able to help more.

If this helped, help me & the SSC by accepting it and reacting w/💡insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, and/or ❤️Awesome.

👨🏼💻 Dan Palenchar | School of Sheets Solutions Consulting | Smartsheet Aligned Gold Partner

PS - If you have a follow up response use @Dan Palenchar so I get notified of your reply!

I make YouTube videos answering community questions: see if yours is on the list here!