Line chart is not displaying percentages correctly on Y axis

I created a row report which displays each team members' allocation % each month. I want this represented by a line chart with each line representing a team member, plotting their allocation percentage each month. I created a line chart, and the lines for each team member are being plotted correctly, and when I hover over time points it shows the correct percentages. However, the Y axis is not displaying percentages. Any advice?

Answers

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @sewalta,

In the source Sheet that is being referenced by by your report, are the column completely formatted as a %?

I would check that (click the column name so the entire column is selected then click % to format it as such).

If that does not work, can you send screenshots of your expanded report and source Sheet? That will help diagnose this more accurately.

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!

• Hi @Dan Palenchar

Here is a screenshot of the source sheet showing that all the columns are formatted as a % and here is a screenshot of the expanded report.