Ksephora
Ksephora ✭✭✭
edited 08/08/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

I just got Smartsheet integration with Microsoft Teams set up, and yesterday it was working beautifully, being able to see and edit the sheet within Teams. Today when I opened Teams, it's asking me to log in to smartsheet, taking me to my brower. When I do, nothing happens in Teams. When I refresh the tab in teams, it's still the log in message.

I read a bunch of other posts, trying to troubleshoot. I went in and published it; starting with just the Edit and Link available to everyone; then I turned on all the settings seeing if that helped); I didn't have to do this yesterday when it was working properly. I also made sure the settings in automations were set to Microsoft Teams. None of this resolved the issue.

I even removed the sheet from Teams and tried adding it again with no luck. I don't know what to try next. This will be super frustrating to the other members of the team if it works one day and then the next day it doesn't.

Answers

• Isaac A.
    Isaac A. Employee
    edited 08/14/24

Hi @Ksephora!

After reviewing our records, I found that a common cause of the login loop you’re experiencing is related to setting the Access Control to "Only available to users in the owner's account" within the Desktop Client. This known issue can sometimes cause a persistent login loop, which seems to be a bug on Microsoft's side.

As a workaround, you might try using Microsoft Teams on the web instead of the desktop client. You can find some troubleshooting tips for this issue on the Microsoft support site here: Microsoft Teams Sign-In Loop Troubleshooting.

If you continue to face issues, I recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support for further assistance.

If you continue to experience issues after checking with Microsoft Support, please contact Smartsheet Support with as many details as possible through our support portal: Smartsheet Support Portal.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Isaac.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now