Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Number of rows in a sight.

Mr.Greenjeans
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I have a sheet with just under 500 rows, with information about buildings. I have a report to format a concise list of information to publish, and have several widgets, including links to the maps that have some of the source data, on my sight.

The Sight only displays the first 150 buildings, with a pop-up link to the underlying report. The user then looses access to the links.

Sigh.

TIA

Comments

• IanN
    IanN Employee
    edited 11/16/17

Hello TIA,

You are correct that there is a 150 row limit when viewing a Report in the Report Widget in Sights. If you'd like to see more rows available in the widget, you could submit a Product Enhancement Request using the link in the sidebar. 

Since this is limiting your coworkers ability to utilize the Sight, you might instead consider publishing your Report: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/522078#publishreports. This will allow you to display the Report (outside of a Sight) and still have access to the almost 500 rows. Note that if you're Sheet does go over 500 rows, the Report will show 500 rows and then give you the option to go to the next page of results (e.g. 500-1000). 

If you have further questions about this, please reach out to our Support team.

Ian

Smartsheet Support

This discussion has been closed.