Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Publish with Filter ON

Options
codyhaight
codyhaight ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I have a card view that is set to display with a filter on by default.  Is it possible to also Publish this to the Web with a filter on by default?

Comments

• Alison
    Alison Employee
    Options

Hello Cody, 

Thanks for this question.  At this time, Smartsheet does not support publishing a card view with a filter on by default; however, I have added a vote for this to our Enhancement Request list for our product team to consider for future versions of the software.  

A workaround for you would be to create a Report that displays the data you'd like and then to publish that Report.  This would allow you to only have displayed the data you'd like to show from your sheet.

Please let me know if you have further questions on this.

Kind regards,

Alison

Smartsheet Support

• waygjlon
    Options

Again, another thing that should be a simple fix that's still not been completed for over a year...

• Rizzi-CTX
    Options

Hi Alison! Do you know if this was ever revisited? Also, as a user do I submit a form to request the feature or is there somewhere I can vote to show an aggregated need for a specific feature that's been requested? Thanks for your help!

This discussion has been closed.