Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Large Corporation Portfolio Management

Ken Popkin
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Is there anyone in the community, with annual revenue > $1B, using Smartsheet as their Portfolio Management tool?

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

There are multiple large companies that utilize Smartsheet for a wide variety of uses.  Is there something specific that you are trying to achieve or learn? Did you have specific questions about using Smartsheet as a portfolio management tool?

• Ken Popkin
    edited 08/15/15

I'm interested in learning how Smartsheet is being applied for Portfolio Management in the areas of Portfolio, Budget, Reporting, Security, and Status Reporting.  I have around 30 questions total for these areas.  (We are $13B annual revenue and currently using a product called PowerSteering for Portfolio Management.  Our long term goal is to use a single product for both our project management and portfolio management needs).

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Ken, it doesnt look like you were able to get a answer to your question - I would try contacting sales@smartsheet.com (if you are a new user) who might be able to give you examples and can help answer your specific questions about how Smartsheet can be used at your company.  If you are an Enterprise customer, your Customer Success Manager would be your best point of contact. Let me know if you need help finding out who that is. 

This discussion has been closed.