Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Creating a Summary View Sheet

I have a sheet which has information on Projects and Activities my team are working on across the whole of my region.   If has columns such as Activity Title, Person, Region, Partner, Status

This shee it great but I would like to create a linked sheet which gives me total counts for each for each Person I would like to know the total number of projects that they have in a region, for a partner etc.

In excel I can do this in Pivot Table, can this be done in SmartSheet?

Comments

• Zack S
    Zack S Employee

Hello, 

Currently we don't have Pivot Table capabilities, but I'll be sure to include this as a vote on our enhancement request list for our Product team. 

In order to perform those types of calculations, you can use different variations of CountIF formula, either within the same sheet or a new sheet. If you were to use a new sheet, you would need to cell link out the information you wan to calculate. 

For more information on our Formulas, here is our help article: http://help.smartsheet.com/customer/portal/articles/775363

-Zack

This discussion has been closed.