Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Highlight a column on the calendar (Gantt)

AquaJew
AquaJew
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Currently I have the ability to manually add holidays to the Gantt view, which default as non-working days. I would like to be able to mark a calendar das a WORKING or NORMAL day, but still have it highlighted (in a color of my choice) on the Gantt view. Ideally, I could even add a description that would show if I move my mouse over the top portion of the chart on that date.

Example: We have events happening around the company for other projects that I'm not tracking, but knowing when they occur is good to be able to plan around. Let's say Bob is coming into the office on May 5th; I want to know what Bob will be able to see when he comes in. It's not a milestone as it's not going to move, and tasks aren't dependent on it, but it's good to know and keep a visual reminder.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.