Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sight Template

Options

Comments

• David Wood
    Options

I too would love to see some templates. 

• Not sure if this threat is still followed on, but if possible I would also like those sight templates.

Many thanks,

Carsten

• Paula Oles
    Options

Hello! May I get the Sales sight template as an example with the back-up sheets to reference?  That would be a GREAT start to get this up and going for this area.  Thanks!

• Brittiny Lenz
    edited 03/14/17
    Options

If anyone could share them with me too, it would be greatly appreciated! We are building sights for the PMO and individual projects now. 

• Betsy Nordquist
    edited 03/17/17
    Options

Can you please share the sight templates with me?

• Nikki Manus
    Options

Can you please share the sight template with me as well, I am struggling to create my own.  thank you so much.

• Alex Popa
    Options

Hey guys, can you please share some sights templates with me as well for reference purposes? I am new to Smartsheet and I would really appreciate the community support. Thank you.

• timspadoni
    Options

Hello Kennedy,

I assume you've had this request a number of times, but I also would really like to have the examples of Sights with the associated sheets.

My CIO wanted to see a sheet with a high level summary of each project with a Gantt chart view. I thought I needed Sights to do that, however, I created a sheet with individual rows that linked to a single row of multiple high-level columns in each project. These columns in the project sheets contain the project name, due date, start and stop date, % complete, the next project task, a comment and a comment date. In the individual sheets I update the cells in the project columns as necessary and since the cells are linked to the summary sheet, the summary sheet is automatically updated. Since there is a start and stop date and a % Complete entry, the summary sheet can show a Gantt chart depicting each project's progress. 

I thought Sights was what I needed to do the above and we purchased it a month or so ago. Now that we have it, I need to figure out if that product is a better way to do what I did with the summary sheet. However, I am kind of having a hard time figuring out Sights. If I had an example with associated sheets I would be so so much easier. 

My email is tspadoni@hlcommission.org

Please let me know if you need any further information. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 11.58.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 11.57.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 11.57.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 11.56.17 AM.png

• RPatil
    Options

Please share sights templates too.  Thanks

• KCox
    Options

Hello, would love to get some sample sights for Portfolio / multiple project roll-up. 

• rosullivan
    Options

Hi,

There are great Sights templates in the Sights Gallery for Program Overview and Personal View, but they are not downloadable.  I would be very very grateful if someone could send me the templates as they look like exactly the thing I need to be able to have an overview of several ongoing projects.  I have a full Smartsheet account, in case that is relevant.

Thanks!!!

• David Chaffee
    Options

Can you also send or share the examples with me also?  Just started to use Sights and trying to accelerate getting things going!

• Hugebean
    Options

I would like to receive any Sights templates (+ supporting sheets) you can share as well.  Thank you.

• cnorwood
    Options

Would it be possible for me to get those as well?

Thank you!

Carrie

• khuntington
    Options

I am developing a management dashboard to curate and present data from several project sheets. The sample sight example looks like a very good start. Any chance that I could also get the Sights Multi-Project template?

This discussion has been closed.