Quickbooks & Smartsheet

Options
13»

Comments

• chintanprajapati
    Options

Hi @Jef Forward @David Harbes

I have helped tiles manufacturer with their job with profit and loss data synchronization from Quickbooks to SmartSheet. and i have developed many custom solutions and plugin around Quickbooks desktop and Quickbooks online and Xero. you can more about them here https://satvasolutions.com/work/case-studies/

you can reach out to me for custom solutions here https://satvasolutions.com/services/api-integration-services/accounting-integrations/quickbooks-api-integration-services/ we have team who is expert in accounting software integrations.

• SarahALLBRiGHT
    Options

Hi @JeremiahHorstick,

Would love to hear more. We're looking to pull COGS and Hours per client from QBO to Smartsheets to review budgeted vs actual. Thanks!

• JeremiahHorstick
    JeremiahHorstick ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @SarahALLBRiGHT

Total hours per customer/job and total COGS per job is fairly straightforward with QBO.

One of the key differences between QBO and Desktop is that Desktop does not easily support access to payroll data. QBO on the other hand makes this readily available.

Lets connect. I've been implementing for folks prior to our self-service release. This type of aggregated business intelligence use case is widely desired.

• Watertown LB
    Options

@JeremiahHorstick, I'd like to integrate QBO and SS so that I can track invoices and POs on a daily basis. Do you have instructions or a demo available?

Thanks in advance!

• JeremiahHorstick
    JeremiahHorstick ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Watertown LB,

I like to input Invoices to Smartsheet, process them and then import them to QuickBooks once approved in Smartsheet (automatically).

I also like to initiate Purchase orders in Smartsheet. Sounds like a good idea to post them to QBO as well. I have been keeping my POs exclusively in Smartsheet.

We have AP & AR invoice processes running with Smartsheet logic handling the the approval/generation followed by import to QBD/QBO that I can show you.

We also set Smartsheet dropdowns for values such as "Vendor", "Customer", "Account", "Item" in Smartsheet from QB. Using this Valid data in the first place is necessary to support the process and import smoothly to QB.

To write instructions on how to do this would take days. It's a great question. To import POs to QBO from Smartsheet can be done.

I'd love to hear more about how you envision this process/integration working for your business.

Jeremiah