ConnectWise Integration

Options

Has any one here done an integration with ConnectWise?

We have a small company whose resources all work production support and project tickets. If I had a way to feed tickets from CW in so that I could display all open tasks for one person that would be great.

Thanks,

Jacque

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Jacque,

Zapier is an excellent option for this scenario it seems. Is that an option for you?

Would that work?

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Jacque214
    Options

Zapier was the path I planned to follow but I was hoping someone else had already tried it. smiley

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok.

Maybe someone else has. Let me know if I can help in any way!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• DonnieKnightJr
    Options

We're in the same boat. We can't get data out unless with export to csv then manually import. Sales indicates that a connector will work but it doubles our smartsheet spend and we can't see it work before we buy. Zapier is too limited. It can help you kickoff new projects, but that's about it.

• Alex Farling
    Options

This would be a cool integration!

I could see it being used for project management, sales pipeline management, inventory management... the possibilities are endless...

• Meena Jeenarain
    Options

Hi Jacque,

I am in the same boat as you. Were you able to integrate with Smartsheet? Please let me know if you did.

Looking at Zapier and curious if anyone had any more comments.

Hi DonnieKnightJr mention it's too limited can you please elaborate? Doesup it only work one way? I would ideally like to manage the project in SS and send updates to CW (timeline change when necessary) and when the tasks are completed by the support team to send the updates to ss, updating that task for that project.

Thanks in advance all.

• smartsheets1
    Options

Hi All - also looking to integrate with CW.

@DonnieKnightJr, when you mention sales.. are you referring to SS or CW?

thanks!

• achu
    achu ✭✭
    Options

Has anyone successfully integrated with ConnectWise Managed or Sell?

We are looking for the same integration. Smartsheet is a more robust PM tool and allow more functionality compared to CW Managed. We need CW Managed for the back-office team and that is not an option. Would love to hear someone's thoughts and story if you have integrated it SS and CW Managed. Thanks!

• achu
    achu ✭✭
    Options

@Jacque214 @Andrée Starå @DonnieKnightJr @Alex Farling @Meena Jeenarain @smartsheets1

Has anyone successfully integrated with ConnectWise Managed and/or Sell with Smartsheet? This would be so helpful for us. Please share what you have successfully accomplished so far! I would love to learn from your business scenario. Thanks!

• Christos
    Christos ✭✭✭
    Options

Was wondering the same about integrating ConnectWise (CW) with SmartSheet (SS).

Currently, upon SS form submission a new ticket / row is created and an Automation (workflow) email is sent to CW to open a support ticket.

I would like to do the following:

1. Upon CW ticket open, update a SS cell with the ticket # and URL hyperlink to the CW ticket.
    2. Upon CW close, update a SS cell to change status to close and enter the date closed in a SS date cell.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• clint.hall
    Options

Hi,

Reading through this thread, have any of you successfully integrated CW with SS in any fashion? Outside of creating a bot that exports from CW and imports to SS, it would be nice to have a real integration for this. Please let me know if you were able to accomplish an integration! Thank-you :)