pdf and excel files into multiple sheets via Gantt?

doorshop2
doorshop2
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi there, trying to make a production line more efficient and I need to attach a file to each order (each order is a separate row). We run off of multiple sheets, and have reports broken down to each department.

For example:

Main Sheet: Gantt Production - includes all orders (which are linked to multiple reports)

Report: Saw Production Report - shows the order from Gantt Production (pulls the orders only directly going to Saw)

So right now we need everyone to be able to see attachments for each row. Is it possible to attach them to a master sheet and somehow link the two instead of attaching to every individual sheet?

Hopefully that makes sense :)

Gantt.png

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure I follow!

You're using one sheet with all orders and attachments. Where do you want to link from/to? What do you want to connect?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some more screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.