Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Enhancement Request: Sights Auto-Refresh

Options
2»

Comments

• Marcin P
    Options

Thanks @Sasan!

This is great news!

• Marcin P
    Options

Hi @Sasan,

Is there any progress on this topic? Can you give us any update?

I am waiting for this functionality to deploy few tools in our factory, so I'm getting hungry :)

• Sasan
    Sasan Employee
    Options

Yes, there has been progress and we are in the last stages of release readiness and planning to release by 11/13 or sooner.  

• Sasan
    Sasan Employee
    Options

Hello everyone!  I have some good news.  As of today, you now have a Sight Auto-Refresh feature.  You and your shared viewers can set your own personal setting.  It's defaulted to On and set at 10 minutes.  You have the option to set it at 1 minute to 60 minutes.  Keep in mind that Published viewers will only get a 10 minute refresh.  There is a new personal setting icon on the right hand side, which will give you access to Auto-Refresh.

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 1.09.37 PM.png

• L3GS3L3V3N
    Options

Ok, am I missing something?  I can't find this setting anywhere.

• Sasan
    Sasan Employee
    Options

Has this Sight been "shared" with you?  If not, then ask the Sight Admin to share this Sight with you.  Once you are shared the Sight you should see the Personal Setting icon.  

Note: Make sure the Admin does not Publish the site to you.  They need to "Share" it with you.  Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.